Friday, May 19, 2006

Penang fever

this is going to be an English entry, as my lab meeting if 15 min later and i think my english typing is much faster than my chinese for sure.

Know why I disappear for so long here? Because I spent my long weekend in North M'sia. What a blur gal i was, I mistaken the return date as Sunday, and it was actually on Monday. Luckily my boss kind enough (or don't bother at all) to give me last minute leave approval.

well, in short, this trip made a few "first time" in my life:

first time took Air Asia flight
first time took such small cramp plane with just two flight attendants (and they keep talking loudly behind, never realise the space was so small till whole plane can hear them)
first time took plane to M'sia
first time landed in Penang Airport
first time went Penang without overnight
first time departed from Senai Airport
first time took and changed many buses from Sg to Senai. i think i'd spent 2-3 hrs in journey, ridiculous...

and.... the result was... i've MC for last two days.

i think i must have eaten too much heaty foods in penang eg. penang laksa, hokkien mee, char kuey teow, curry mee etc, and with just ice chendol, it doesn't help much. And the weather there was sooooo HOT, even sit indoor without any movement can still sweat like mad! So, i managed to break my another record, my fever went up to 39.4degree celcius, another 0.1 degree more than my previous record!! and my sore throat lasts till now...

last Wednesday was so funny. I took bus to lab as usual in the morning. Half way then i felt extremely cold and knew that i really CMI (cannot make it) and so drop the bus half way, cross the bridge and got in another bus back my housing area, took another bus to clinic. then found out i was 39.4 degree that morning, even the nurse was so shocked with my record!! I'm glad that i've made a gd decision to turn back, if not i'm sure get faint in the lab :P

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home